The final touch in the new interior & mdash; this is the installation of interior doors.
Interior doors solve three consumer tasks at once: good sound insulation, excellent functionality and a modern interior solution. However, mistakes in editing can break this idyll in an instant, from getting an insufficiently attractive result to complete disappointment.
The installers of our partners are doing everything to ensure that you enjoy the long-awaited purchase. In order not to make a mistake with the quality, entrust the installation of interior doors only to reliable specialists with sufficient experience.
Compliance with uniform installation standards & mdash; the main rule of our corporate ethics. To join the team, each master undergoes qualified training and exams on acquired skills, as well as an internship under the guidance of a competent mentor.
Each time we complete the installation of doors, we clean up the garbage after the completed work. If you really care about the quality of installation, we provide a special opportunity to order a master of the highest qualifications. And remember that the personal financial interest of the performer stimulates the master to impeccable attitude to his duties.
How fast is the installation of interior doors
One or two people are usually required to complete all installation work. It depends on the volume, namely the number of doors installed. In one day, the team can assemble two doors, and in two full days - 5. When installing five sets, the procedure goes through two stages: on the first day, the craftsmen assemble the door frames, assemble the door leaves. In the second, fittings are cut in, finishing works, platbands are attached.
The cost of installing interior doors
The final price for door installation is formed based on various factors from the thickness of the wall to the opening system you choose. Specify the cost of installation when placing an order.
Pay attention to the quality of your work
After completing your order, you should check and accept the work. Consider these factors:
- door hinges are always installed at the same height from the floor in all rooms;
- door handles are cut as standard at a height of 1 meter from the bottom edge;
- make sure that upon completion of the work the fittings, door frame and finishing elements remain intact and unharmed;
- platbands or pilasters are securely fixed in one plane;
- the door leaf should fit without gaps when closing;
- fasteners and fastener holes are on the same axis;
- you should be able to rotate the handle easily. For strength, it is usually attached with three screws;
- everything must be firmly fixed: door frame, door frames, platbands, thresholds, false strips;
- when opening, the door must not cling to the plinth or floor covering;
- the door must always remain in the left position: do not open or close on its own;
- fasteners must match the color of the hardware.
Self-assembly of doors
If, nevertheless, there is a great desire to save money and install the doors yourself or involve familiar specialists in this task, use our recommendations.
When installing by yourself, keep the following points in mind:
- failure and damage during installation by third-party installers excludes the proliferation of warranty obligations;
- the customer bears responsibility for violation of the installation rules: no compensation is provided in this case;
- errors and defects during installation give an unpleasant visual effect: chips and scratches on the door, door frame or platbands cannot be corrected;
- visually simple operation also leads to unexpected effects. Installing interior doors without experience and the necessary milling equipment can damage the product. Such errors will be difficult to hide from others;
- error during installation: a gap between the wall and the platbands;
- violation of the plane during installation will affect the functioning of the door: it will automatically open or close against your will;
- if installed incorrectly, the doors will emit a sharp wrong click, which will eventually annoy you;
- unauthorized installation errors may result in the need to reorder.
- And remember the main rule: The miser pays twice & rdquo; - trust the professional installers of our partners and you will be satisfied with your purchase.
For our part, we do not hesitate to provide all the necessary information so that the result of the installation