What are there door warranties
We sell reliable interior doors with a 36-month warranty. But the full service life for which the doors and components are designed is a little longer - & mdash; 10 years.
First of all, we recommend checking the correct execution of the warranty card. A warranty event may nevertheless occur, so just keep the coupon for the entire warranty period. ... On the one hand, this coupon shows that the manufacturer is confident in the quality of the doors being manufactured, on the other hand, & mdash; confirms the right to correct defects if they are found.
Points guaranteed by the document
This document confirms:
- 1. The door leaf is made according to all standards, has no irregularities in proportions, and all dimensions are strictly observed.
- 2. The strength of the entire structure to be installed, including: finishing elements, decorative coating
- 3. Durability of paints and varnishes: the door has no external damage to the coating due to the fault of the manufacturer.
- 4. The quality of all accompanying elements, including accessories, fittings, opening systems, door frames and platbands, if all purchased from us.
Warranty does not apply:
- & middot; if the user ignored the rules for the operation of doors and fittings. If this happens, the manufacturer has the right to refuse the possibility of repair under warranty free of charge;
- & middot; if the product has pronounced traces of unsuccessful attempts to repair itself by unauthorized craftsmen;
- & middot; when the doors are clearly used for other purposes in inappropriate conditions (for example, when operating in contact with the external environment);
- & middot; in case of unauthorized changes to the product design by the user.
Also, the warranty does not cover the following types of defects:
- & middot; mechanical traces;
- & middot; traces of spills of chemically aggressive liquids;
- & middot; damage due to emergencies;
- & middot; defects resulting from careless use or care;
- & middot; the result of installation by third-party unqualified specialists;
- & middot; defects resulting from ill-conceived transportation without taking precautions.
How claims are considered and resolved
We sincerely hope that you will not need the following recommendations and that your user experience will be successful. For those who are faced with the need to make a complaint, we suggest using the following procedure:
1) Leave a request for consideration of claims indicating the cause and nature of the problem at the point of sale.
2) In the near future, the manager will come to inspect the incident. He determines and confirms the cause of the damage to the canvas or related products, after which he explains the possible ways out of the situation. Sometimes the damage caused can be repaired on site, in other cases the product will have to be delivered to the manufacturer. Upon the revealed defects, the manager will draw up an inspection report.
3) The period for considering a complaint and making a final decision can be up to 7 working days.
4) Most often, after considering the submitted claim, decisions are made of the following plan: replace the door leaf, issue a call to the master, send the doors to the factory for restoration work. If the verdict on the complete replacement of the door is accepted, the factory will start manufacturing a new door set.
Correct use of products: basic requirements
- 1. The door structure has normal moisture resistance, therefore it should be installed exclusively indoors with sufficient heating and good ventilation. The permissible temperature range is + 3- + 35 degrees. The relative humidity in the room should be between 30-75%.
- 2. Violation of the specified temperature regime can lead to deformation of the canvas and violation of the correct operating conditions.
- 3. After purchasing and installing interior doors, we recommend that you adhere to the specified temperature and monitor the maintenance of normal humidity in the bathroom, always ventilating it after a shower.
- 4. Avoid direct sunlight on the door leaf.
- 5. Changes in the color of the coating under the influence of sunlight is considered normal.
- 6. Protect the interior door from direct physical impact, which may result in visible damage, chips, cracks, impairing the visual appeal and functionality of the product.
- 7. Make sure that the door leaf and coating are not influenced by heating devices with a temperature regime above 65 ° C. C. It can negatively affecton the coating, as well as lead to deformation of the canvas. Therefore, it is not recommended to install door structures in the area of operation of heating devices.
- 8. Do not spill corrosive liquids on the door covering.
- 9. If necessary, clean the door covering with special cleaning agents.
- 10. Avoid direct contact of the structure with moisture and getting it into the gaps between the components.
- 11. Do not use corrosive liquids or abrasives to remove greasy stains or clean doors.